Teaching Your Kids to be Cyber Safe
Have you ever wondered if your child or grandchildren has encountered a bad actor online? What about cyberbullying or releasing personal information online?
Parents face the harsh reality that their kids will end up exploring the internet and could be exposed to cyber criminals with little to no education on how to remain safe online!
During this hour-long podcast with Adam Birgenheier from WatchGuard Technologies, we provide tips on:
- Educating your kids to be cyber-safe on social media.
- Why they shouldn't pick up unknown numbers on their phones.
- How easy it is to expose personal data online.
- Educational opportunities online for the entire family.
- Reconsidering bringing in smart devices into your home and around your kids.
- and so much more.
Share with a colleague and let us know your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Team CTS: https://www.linkedin.com/company/teamcts/
Follow Team CTS: